Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Changes

Some serious changes around here. 
Don't worry, it's the same blog... just with an update.
(like you were worried)

Other changes, too.
(not another baby)

I'm starting a new job. Today is my "practice day," and I start in earnest next week.
I'm going to be a private tutor, 4 hours a day, to a high school junior who is leaving her public school to attend an online school. It'll be a lot of learning for both of us.
I'm thrilled and excited and scared and sick at the thought of leaving Emma for four hours every morning, even though she'll be spending that time with Eric, and likely having even more fun than she normally does with me. 

So here goes nothing.

Stay tuned for another change later on this week (still not another baby).

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there mama! I just started a part-time job and I understand how you feel. I didn't listen to people for almost three years, for selfish reasons, but, it really is good for you and Emma to get some time away from each other. I feel like more of a mom and less of just an annoying dictator after my shifts! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are going to rock it. i hope it turns out to be a fun and refreshing thing for you! AND that eric and emma become the dream team (you know, the SECONDARY dream team of course... ; )

    ReplyDelete